Welcome - The Why of the Board

Discussion board during the Future Learn class
Anne Elder

Welcome - The Why of the Board

Postby Anne Elder » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:13 am

Hi there,
I'm a bit lost in the discussion forums at Future Learn :? Frustrated that I can't read all of the posts and afraid that I miss important information. And missing longer and continuing discussions on specific topics. And I've heard from others that they have similar problems.

I must admit I'm not a fan of Twitter either and my first experience during the FLSong discussion has not changed this :oops: :roll:

So here's my proposal to collect further information from the class and possibly extend the discussion. Let's see if it works.

I don't intent to drain the discussion at FLSong (!), but maybe we can copy helpful posts from the FLSong class here and sort them to certain topics. E.g. the meaning of the lyrics My Town have been discussed in various "sub boards" at FLSong.

Happy Learning!

Anne

Audrey

Re: Welcome - The Why of the Board

Postby Audrey » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah, I tried Twitter a few years back and didn't like it at all. I don't use it, so this is great, and I love that we can start our own posts here. Thanks
Last edited by Audrey on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

niels2

Postby niels2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:12 am

good idea Anne!

niels

Postby niels » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:17 am

niels2 wrote:good idea Anne!

that was in non-logged-in mode - works fine

Nishath

Postby Nishath » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi everyone, even i felt in the same with the comments section in #FLSW. I tried to follow and interact with others but its kinda difficult as the course build up because everything comes under the same category...!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 pm.

Return to “FLSong - Sheffield Songwriting Class”